Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps
- Web beacons, tags and pixels are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How do we use your information?
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns). However, we have anonymised your IP address in the Google Analytics app, telling Google Analytics to remove the last octet of your IP address prior to its storage.
Sharing your personal information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Do not track
We do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
We do not retain any of your personal contact details as we do not collect any of your information via online forms on this Site.
Conditions of use of this site
Use of the information and data contained within this site is at your sole risk. We are not liable in any way for any loss or damage you or your system may incur (including negligence), as a result of you using this site, or you linking to another site from this site. You must take your own precautions against viruses or any other malfunction.
This Site includes links to other websites. These linked websites will have their own terms and conditions of use and you should familiarise yourself with these. All linked websites are linked “as is”.
- do not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on websites linked from or to this site;
- do not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy or fitness for purpose of any material on websites linked from or to this site;
- do not make any warranties or representations that material on other websites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world; and
- do not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other websites by linking this site to those other websites.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated 25 May 2018